Prague Hotel William is recently reconstructed 3-star Prague hotel located in the historical Prague, in the nice green area of the Lesser Town. Hotel William has a certain fairy-tail atmosphere which suits the romantic spirit of the area. The customers appreciate also the closeness to the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, to the Nation Theatre or the Petrin Tower. The hotel has an interesting history.
Main information - Hotel William – Sivek Hotels
Prague Hotel William is recently reconstructed 3-star Prague hotel located in the historical Prague, in the nice green area of the Lesser Town. Hotel William has a certain fairy-tail atmosphere which suits the romantic spirit of the area. The customers appreciate also the closeness to the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, to the Nation Theatre or the Petrin Tower. The hotel has an interesting history. The Hellichova street, the hotel is located on, was named after a famous painter Josef Vojtech Hellich. In this building the prominent architects and the creators of the baroque Prague Krystof and his son Kilian Ingac Diezenhoff used to live. All the hotel guests appreciate the attractive location, family atmosphere and nice staff. We wish you a fairy-tail stay in the hotel William and we are looking forward to seeing you again in here.
Rooms - Hotel William – Sivek Hotels
Guests of Prague Hotel William have at their disposal 42 comfortably equipped double rooms with WC and shower, TV/SAT, safe deposit box and telephone. There are rooms with the street and the garden view. The hotel has 5 floors, there is a lift available.
- 4 single rooms and 38 double rooms, 19 rooms with a king-size bed and further 19 with 2 separated beds
- in the three rooms an extra-bed available
- 1 room for a family with 2 children (two extra-beds available)
- there are rooms with the shower and with the bath as well
- There is a possibility to choose between smoking and non-smoking rooms
Services - Hotel William – Sivek Hotels
Prague Hotel William can offer its guests the following hotel services:
- supports the WLAN system - wireless Internet connection
- Pay-TV – there are 18 titles in the offer as well as high speed internet connection when TV or PC is used
- PC corner with paid access to high-speed internet, e-mail and possibility of printing
- Hotel exchange office
- Hotel reception secures money trasfer through Western Union
- Laundry and dry-clean service
- Souvenir shop ( glass, puzzle ect.)
- Confirmation on flight reservation
- 24 h sale of alcoholic and soft drinks, cigaretts, post-cards, marks, transport tickets etc
- Telephone, fax and other secretary’ services
- Lending of iron, hair-dryer, umbrella and adopter
- Lending of the safe deposit box costs 100,- CZK/day
- Luggage storage by the reception desk- free of charge
- Swimming pool located 100 m from Hotel William
- Car-rental of the company SIXT
- Ensuring of the taxi service for fixed prices: Prague Main train station, Prague Train station Holešovice, Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Prague Airport Ruzyne, National Theatre, Wenceslas Square
- sightseeing tours in Prague by bus or by ship
- excursions to the places of interest out of Prague ( Karlovy Vary, Konopiště, Karlštejn, Terezín, Kutná Hora, Český Krumlov, České Budějovice etc. )
- cultural events ( theatre, museum, gallery )
- dinners in the restaurants, recommendations for the restaurants of the Czech national cuisine, restaurants with music programms, vegeterian restaurant, good bars ect.
Gastronomy - Hotel William – Sivek Hotels
Prague Hotel William is in a garni-category so it offers only a buffet breakfast. The rich breakfast is included in price and is served in a pleasant fairy-tail styled room. The breakfast is served from 7am to 10 am (time can be changed on request). There is a big choice of fresh fruits, fruit salads, smoked specialties, milk products, jam, corn flakes, salt and sweet pastry, coffee, tea, juice.
Location - Hotel William – Sivek Hotels
How to get to Prague Hotel William:
- Connection from the airport with the public transport: bus N. 119 up to the metro station Dejvická, change for the metro line A, go to the station Malostranská, change to the tram N 22, 23, 12 till tram stop Hellichova (čas cca 30 minut). Or directly from the Dejvická station by tram Nr. 20 or 26.
- Connection to the main train station with the public transport: tram N. 9 to the station Újezd, change to tram N 22, 23 to the station Hellichova (čas cca 30 minut)
- Hotel William is located right by the Charles Bridge. Trams N 22 and 23 run near the hotel and can bring you either to the Prague Castle or if you take the opposite direction- to the Old Town. Tram N. 12 goes to a big shopping center Anděl or to the exhibition centre Praha Holešovice. In the near of the hotel there is a funicular, that can bring you to the Petřín hill, from which there is a nice view on the whole city.