Hotel Pawlovnia is a new 3-star hotel located in residential area of Rokoska in Prague 8. Hotel Pavlownia is placed in the immediate vicinity of a park and was named after a rare Japanese tree growing in the garden in front of the hotel. A building of Hotel Pawlovnia is a former late cubistic villa built in the 1920s. The hotel offers total of 15 very well equipped rooms. A maximum sleeping capacity of the hotel including extra beds is 33 guests.
Rooms - HOTEL PAWLOVNIA
The rooms of Hotel Pawlovnia are always equipped with its own bathroom, WC, minibar, TV with satellite broadcast, phone and internet connection socket. The restaurant which specializes in Czech cuisine at affordable prices will be a part of the hotel. A half board or full board can be reserved. There is a lift available in Hotel Pawlovnia, as well as one room for disabled persons. The hotel has a family character, our guests can even take their pets with them.
Location - HOTEL PAWLOVNIA
Hotel Pawlovnia is situated between the Holesovice exhibition area and Letnany exhibition area. From Hotel Pavlovnia, it is easy to reach the Prague Zoo as well as e.g. the "Sazka Arena" sports centre. Just about 600 metres away from Hotel Pawlownia, there is the "Kobylisy" metro station, from which, taking five stations of line C, you will get to the very city centre, right to the Venceslav Square ("Museum" station).
Arrival to Hotel Pawlovnia:
- from Dresden - E55 - Teplice, then along E55 up to Prague. Shortly before Prague (st. V Holesovickach)
- from Wien, Bratislava - D1 - Brno - Prague
(st. Wilsonova, Hlavkuv most, Argentinska, V Holesovickach, Na Truhlarce, Valcikova, V Holesovickach)
- the direction Waidhaus / Rozvadov border crossing - Plzen - downtown Prague centre (st. Vrchlickeho, Duskova, Mozartova, Plzenska, Radlicka, Vltavska, Janackovo nabrezi, Jiraskuv most, Resslova, Jecna, Wilsonova, Hlavkuv most, Argentinska, V Holesovickach, Na Truhlarce, Valcikova, V Holesovickach)
- from the direction Karlovy Vary - E48 - Prague - Centrum
(st. Karlovarská, Bělohorská, Patočkova, Milady Horákové, Veletržní, Železničářů, Argentická, Wilsonova, Hlávkův most, Argentinská, V Holešovičkách, Na Truhlářce, Valčíkova, V Holešovičkách)
- from the direction Paris, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Cologn (st. Vrchlickeho, Duskova, Mozartova, Plzenska, Radlicka, Vltavska, Janackovo nabrezi, Jiraskuv most, Resslova, Jecna, Wilsonova, Hlavkuv most, Argentinska, V Holesovickach, Na Truhlarce, Valcikova, V Holesovickach)