Prague Hotel Best Western Selsky Dvur is romantic family 4-star Prague hotel, surrounded by greenery in a quiet Prague district, located only 20 minutes away from Prague center. As a significant eighteenth-century building, Hotel Selsky Dvur is a protected cultural monument. Prague Hotel Best Western Selsky Dvur offers 30 comfortably equipped double rooms with air-conditioning, WC and shower, TV/SAT, direct dial phone, Internet connection, radio, minibar, safe deposit box and hair-dryer.
Main information - Hotel Selský Dvůr – Sivek Hotels
Prague Hotel Best Western Selsky Dvur is romantic family 4-star Prague hotel, surrounded by greenery in a quiet Prague district, located only 20 minutes away from Prague center. As a significant eighteenth-century building, Hotel Selsky Dvur is a protected cultural monument. It was in 1993 that the building was reconstructed for the hotel’s purposes. The hotel, presented in the original peasant style, offers you a high standard of services and maximum comfort. There are some original peasant artifacts in the hotel. The stylish period restaurant, which also contains the atrium with a rustic chalet, is a much sought-after place for all gourmets. The hotel disposes of a new wellness center that is the right place to forget about your every-day sorrows. We are looking forward to seeing you in the hotel Selský Dvůr.
Rooms - Hotel Selský Dvůr – Sivek Hotels
Prague Hotel Best Western Selsky Dvur offers 30 comfortably equipped double rooms with air-conditioning, WC and shower, TV/SAT, direct dial phone, Internet connection, radio, minibar, safe deposit box and hair-dryer. The hotel has 3 floors. The rooms have either greenery or patio view.
Hotel Selsky Dvur room types:
- 30 double rooms, 18 of those attic rooms
- there are rooms with a king-size bed and also ones with 2 separated beds
- in the three larger rooms is an extra-bed available
- children bed on request for free
- there are rooms with the shower and with the bath as well
- there is a possibility to choose between smoking and non-smoking rooms
Services - Hotel Selský Dvůr – Sivek Hotels
Prague Best Western Hotel Selsky Dvur can offer its clients the following hotel services:
- supports the WLAN system - wireless Internet connection
- new Wellness centre - there is sauna, solarium, relaxation bank, foot-massage basin at your disposal
- Pay-TV – there are 18 titles in the offer as well as high speed internet connection when TV or PC is used
- hotel exchange office
- Intercash by Western Union
- Sale of magazines and new-papers in the foreign languages
- laundry and dry-clean service
- souvenir shop
- confirmation on flight reservation
- 24 h sale of alcoholic and soft drinks, cigaretts, post-cards, marks, transport tickets etc
- Telephone, fax and other secretary’ services
- Lending of iron or umbrella
- Lending of the safe deposit box costs 100,- CZK/day
- Luggage storage by the reception desk- free of charge
- In the restaurant the follows catering tickets are accepted - Ticket Restaurant, Sodexho Pass, Chéque Dejeuner
- Parking lot
- Car-rental of the company SIXT
- Ensuring of the taxi service for the fixed prices - Prague Main train station, Prague Holesovice train station, Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Airport, Wencestlas square, Charles Bridge, Lesser Town.
- sightseeing tours in Prague by bus or by ship
- excursions to the places of interest out of Prague ( Karlovy Vary, Konopiště, Karlštejn, Terezín, Kutná Hora, Český Krumlov, České Budějovice etc. )
- cultural events ( theatre, museum, gallery )
- Hotel Selský Dvůr – Sivek Hotels
Prauge Best Western Hotel Selsky Dvur offers you the facilities for the organization of private and company parties, conferences, seminars and trainings. We offer you the complete service including catering, lending of the screen, flipchart or TV. WLAN - wireless Internet connection is available. You can rely on our services. Our trained staff does always its best to make the customers feel at their ease.
During the trainings or seminars we issue coffee breaks- coffee, tea, mineral water, salt and sweet refreshment for the price of 6 EUR/pers. The richer catering in the form of the raut is also possible.
Gastronomy - Hotel Selský Dvůr – Sivek Hotels
The stylish period restaurant of Hotel Selsky Dvur, which contains also the atrium with a rustic chalet is a much sought-after place for all the gourmets. From the first look you’ll notice the original design and during sitting in the atrium you can listen to the water flowing from the mill wheel. During the sunny summer days you could sit in the shady atrium and enjoy the meal cooked on the grill. By the rainy weather you can have a sit in the restaurant with a garden view or in the romantic bar and enjoy our specialties including the vine from all over the world.
In case of reservation in advance we can prepare for you the exotic meals from ostrich, crocodile or kangaroo. Our frequent customer know the days of the national cuisines, when we prepare specialties from the whole world. We would be glad to inform you about our actual offers.
Location - Hotel Selský Dvůr – Sivek Hotels
How to get to Prague Best Western Hotel Selsky Dvur:
- Connection from the airport with the public transport: bus N. 119 up to the Dejvická metro station, change for metro line A and go up to the Skalka metro station, change for the bus 177 or 195 till the stop Hostivařské náměstí (takes cca 90 min)
- Connection from the main train station with the public transport: tram N. 26 up to the stop Na groši, then either to také the bus 177 and go 1 stop to Hostivařské náměstí or go by foot from the tram station cca 5 min.
- Best Western Hotel Selsky Dvur is good accessible by the public transport or by car. The connection to the city centre is regular and often. There is a bus 177, which holds directly in fromn of the hotel and goes to the metro station Skalka, from there there are several stations to the city centre. The tram 22 has a stop 5 min by foot from the hotel, the tram goes directly to the centre passing the National Theatre and going even to the area of the Prague Castle. Another tram, N26 goes to the centre as well passing the main train station and Masaric train station.