Description - Hotel Jasmín
Prague Hotel Jasmin is 3-star prague hotel, standard tourist hotel in quiet surroundings. Hotel Jasmin is located just 15 minute drive from the historical center of Prague. The hotel has good public transport connection. Accommodation in Hotel Jasmin is offered in 2 single, 30 double and 43 triple rooms, which are divided into 2 hotel buildings. All rooms of Hotel Jasmin are equipped with shower and WC, TV/SAT, radio and direct dial telephone.
Rooms - Hotel Jasmín
Hotel Jasmin has 172 places in the form of 2 single rooms, 40 double rooms and 30 triple rooms.
Gastronomy - Hotel Jasmín
Hotel restaurant with a capacity of 72 seats offers traditional Czech and international cuisine and operates on group requests. Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
Services - Hotel Jasmín
Hotel Jasmin has an exchange office and a souvenir shop at the guest’s disposal in the reception area. Parking lot is available. Guests of Hotel Jasmin can take advantage of swimming pool, disco and pizzeria located close to the hotel.
Hotel Jasmin can offer its guests the following services:
- non-stop reception
- hotel reception secures money trasfer through Western Union
- foreign currency exchange
- laundry service (including ironing)
- souvenir shop (glass, puzzle etc.)
- sales of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, toiletries, cigarettes, postcards, stamps, tickets, etc. - day and night
- phone, fax or a copying machine in the reception available
- irons, iron boards, hair-dryers, umbrellas
- safekeeping of luggage in a lockable room at the hotel - free of charge
- hotel parking lot at guests disposal
- car rental assistance at SIXT
- taxi service to major locations in Prague for a fixed fee:
Airport: 800,- CZK
Main train station: 650,- CZK
Old Town Square: 480,- CZK
Train station Holešovice: 480,- CZK
Charles Bridge: 480,- CZK
Lesser town: 580,- CZK
Prague Castle: 580,- CZK
Prague sightseeing tours by coach or steamboat
trips outside of Prague (Karlovy Vary, Konopiště, Karlštejn, Terezín, Kutná Hora, Český Krumlov, České Budějovice, etc.)
cultural events (theaters, museums, galleries)