Description - BOTEL RACEK***
Botel Racek Praha, from the category 3 star Prague botels, is anchored at the right bank of the Vltava river near the Vyšehrad rock in a quiet green oasis where wild ducks live and nest.
The botel is situated near Prague centre and it forms a unique part of the beautiful landscape of the Podolí embankment in all seasons.
- It is used all the year round as a Prague hotel and restaurant.
- A swimming pool and the “Žluté lázně“ sports and entertainment resort are situated nearby.
Botel Racek - romantic accommodation near Prague centre, in Prague Vysehrad
The botel is firmly anchored to the bank using 8 ropes and 3 landing stages. Owing to its good anchorage, it was not damaged even by floods which threatened Prague a few years ago.
A near tram stop makes possible for you to get to the most important and popular sights of historical Prague such as Wenceslaus Square, Old-Town Square, Charles Bridge or the Royal mile within 10 to 15 minutes.
Racek Hotel - Prague accommodation with a view of the Vltava river
Standard double cabins and four-bed suites are available for your romantic Prague accommodation.
The botel offers cheap accommodation in Prague in 81 double rooms (35 of them are non-smoker cabins), one single room and 4 four-bed suites, i. e. 179 beds on two floors.
- All rooms are furnished in the elegant classic style and each of them includes a bathroom with a shower enclosure and toilet, colour TV (SAT-TV), and telephone.
The Racek botel offers their guests pleasant sitting in its stylish space on the third floor with a view of the Vltava and greenery with a selection of many Czech meals and a lot of beverages.
- For children from 3 to 12 years old – price reduction of 50%.
- Children younger than three years – free of charge (cot).
- Your dog or cat will be welcomed in our botel.
Prague Hotel Racek - parking
You can park your car or bus free of charge on a large parking lot right in front of the botel.
- Public transport tickets can be bought at the reception and you can even hire a safe there.