Prague hotel Elysee, one of the luxurious Prague hotels situated in the heart of Prague – directly on Wenceslas Square (Praha Vaclavske namesti), provides its customers with a contact with the historical and business centre of the city.
National Museum (Praha Narodni muzeum), Old Town Square (Praha Staromestske namesti) or the State Opera (Praha Statni opera) are all close by. All 3 underground lines have stops in the immediate vicinity of this luxurious Prague hotel.
Hotel Elysee Praha - luxury accommodation in centre of Prague, Wenceslas Square
The hotel offers luxury accommodation in Prague in 64 elegantly and stylishly furnished rooms and suites and 15 luxurious apartments with parquet flooring. Non smoking floor and room for disabled guests are available.
The hotel features two lounges with capacity of 55 persons and new breakfast room which can be use for meetings, presentations, events or conferences.
Regarding its convenient position (in the renowned archway Jalta) the Hotel Elysee provides its guests with a range of supplementary services – fitness, hairdresser’s, restaurants, cafés, theatre etc.
Prague Hotel Elysee offers:
- 64 rooms and suites
- 15 Apartments
- New breakfast room where the buffet breakfast is served
- Newly built lounges with capacity up to 55 persons
- New Wi-Fi Internet connection, free on public areas
- Possibility of parking in the neighbouring deep-level garage
- Located in the city centre – directly on Wenceslas Square
- 18 km from Ruzyne Prague Airport
- Main Train Station only 5 minutes by walk
- Services (transport from/to airport, car rent arrangement, laundry, exchange office)
Where to find this hotel in Prague:
Elysee Hotel Prague is located in the city centre of Prague, directly on famous Wenceslas Square (Praha Vaclavske namesti), the best shopping area in Prague. All the City’s major attractions such as National Museum or Old Town Square are within a short walk of the hotel.
The public transportation to this Prague hotel Elysee are
- Underground stop Mustek (yellow line B / green line A)
- Underground stop Muzeum (red line C / green line A)
- Tram stop Vaclavske namesti (tram No. 3, 9, 14, 24)
From Ruzyne Prague Airport
Take the bus number 119 to final stop Dejvicka. From Dejvicka stop by underground green line A to Muzeum. When you leave the underground station, go down the Wenceslas Square. You will find hotel Elysee after 100 metres on the right side in the archway Jalta.
From Main Train Station
You can go by walk or take underground red line A/C to Muzeum. When you leave the underground station, go down the wide Wenceslas Square. You will find hotel Elysee after 100 metres on the right side in the archway Jalta.