Description - Hostel Sokol
Hostel Sokol Praha, from category cheap accommodation in Prague, is designed for individual young travellers looking for cheap Prague hostels, also for tourist groups searching for budget Prague accommodation in the center.
Prague accommodation in the hostel Sokol is perfect for a short city break and for rest after walking tours trough center, surrounding parks and bridges of Prague.
Hostel Sokol - Prague accommodation in Lesser Town
Hostel Sokol is situated in the buildings of Tyrsh House (Tyršův Dům), which is the head office of the Czech Sokol organization.
These buildings used to be historical palaces and they are located in the nice part of the Prague center, in the Lesser Town (Praha Mala Strana), close to the Kampa park. All major sights of Prague are in the walking distance from the hostel.
- For surfing fans we have an internet WiFi corner.
- Parking is possible at the supervised parking space by the hostel.
Tosca Prague Hostel Accommodation description:
Hostel Sokol offers cheap Prague accommodation in different kinds of rooms, from double to the big rooms for 7 to 14 people.
- In each room lockers, blankets, pillows and bed cloths are at guests‘ disposal.
- Showers, WC and kitchen are situated at each floor of the hostel.
From the terrace you can enjoy a splendid view of the Prague Castle (Prazsky Hrad) and famous roofs of the Lesser town (Praha Mala Strana). Hostel Sokol renders services non-stop.
How to find this hostel in Prague?
- From the airport:
take bus n. 119, continue with underground line A to the station Malostranská, then take tram n. 12, 20, 22, 23 to the stop Hellichova
- From the bus station Florenc:
take metro line B to the station Národní třída, then tram n. 22, 23, 6, 9 to the stop Újezd
- From the Main train station: tram n. 9 to the stop Újezd
- From the train station Holešovice: tram n. 12 to the stop Hellichova